Associate Producer: NBC's iVillage.com                                                                                      July 2008—December 2009
I filled many different roles throughout my time at iVillage; thus my areas of expertise grew and expanded significantly. My hybrid role as an associate producer propelled me deep into a career in which I used my skills as a journalist, experience as a web producer, and knowledge as an editor to advance my proficiency in digital media. My responsibilities included writing a daily blog, articles, slide shows, videos, quizzes, photo editing and social networking. I played an major role in the launch and strategic development of a new healthy living vertical, NeverSayDiet.com (distinguished as a 2009 Webby official honoree in the Health category), as well as the growth of large Community Challenge programs targeting iVillage's robust message board community and social network. I used many content management systems including Drupal, Movable Type and Vignette. Using Adobe Photoshop, coding and HTML were all part of my daily duties. I developed social media programs, including Community Challenges with more than 100k participants, to retain major advertisers, increase number of registered users and maximize page views and user engagement. I was responsible for social media; promoting our name, brand, and content through SMS mobile texts, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, the blogosphere and more. Managing nine daily newsletters, I built, coded and wrote content for thousands of subscribers. I wrote heds, deks, subject lines and SEO-optimized content to increase open rates, page views, and uniques.

Please view my complete archive below.
NeverSayDiet.com
The freshest healthy living website for women, award-winning NeverSayDiet.com launched in January of 2009 and has been successfully changing women's lives ever since. This 2009 Webby Honoree website promotes lifestyle changes instead of unrealistic quick fixes. NeverSayDiet's voice, enthusiasm and real-life attitude help women make healthy changes one step at a time.

Blog posts >>
Galleries >>
Articles >>
Newsletters >>